Enabling or disabling Display meetings scheduled for others
An admin can enable the Display meetings scheduled for others setting. Additionally, the admin must add users to a scheduled meeting and designate them as alternative hosts, as well as grant them scheduling privileges. This allows those designated users to have the option to view and filter the admin's scheduled meetings when they want to schedule a meeting. This setting is useful for scheduling a meeting on someone's behalf or avoiding conflicting scheduled times as an alternative host.
If this setting is disabled, users will only see their meetings even if they have scheduling privileges.
- In addition to enabling the Display meetings scheduled for others setting, scheduling privileges must be granted to the alternative host in order for them to view or filter
- The only way to view other users' meetings—that you're an alternative host for—is for them to manually add you as an alternative host for their meetings.
Prerequisites for Display meetings scheduled for others
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to enable or disable Display meetings scheduled for others
To enable or disable Display meetings scheduled for others for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under Admin Options, click the Display meetings scheduled for others toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Using Display meetings scheduled for others
Note: To see the host's scheduled meetings (that you are an alternative host for), you must be manually added to the host's scheduled meeting as an alternative host and must have scheduling privileges from the host.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Meetings then Upcoming.
- By the Schedule a Meeting button, click the dropdown menu .
- Select the host whose schedule meetings you want to view or filter.
Their scheduled meetings will be displayed.
- To switch back to your meetings, click the dropdown menu , then select Myself.
Your scheduled meetings will be displayed.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.