Converting a Zoom Phone provisioned device to a Zoom Phone Appliance
Admins can convert a Zoom Phone provisioned Poly or Yealink phone to a Zoom Phone Appliance, allowing the assigned phone user to use the phone as a Zoom Phone Appliance.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Supported device provisioned as with Zoom Phone:
- Poly CCX 600/700
- Yealink VP59
How to convert a Zoom Phone provisioned device to a Zoom Phone Appliance
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to Phones & Devices for assigning/unassigned desk phones or Common Area Phones:
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Phones & Devices.
In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Users & Rooms. Click the Common Area Phones tab.
Note: If you signed up for a new Zoom account after May 21, 2022; or the New Common Area Experience is enabled on your account, common area phones have migrated to the new Common Area tab in the Users & Rooms page.
- Click the display name of the phone you are converting.
- Click Convert at the bottom of the page.
- Click Convert to confirm.
The device will appear in the device list in Device Management.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.