On October 1, 2021 the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) e-mandate directive will be taking effect for recurring payments using India Bank Cards. Starting October 1, 2021, customers who are using India bank debit or credit cards may need to use PayNow for their recurring payments.
This article includes:
- Why are these changes happening?
- Who will this change affect?
- How can I pay my invoice?
- How do I purchase additional Zoom products?
- How can I stay informed?
Why are these changes happening?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) e-mandate directive to the issuing banks, card networks, Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) issuers applies to the processing of recurring payments. This directive comes into effect starting October 1, 2021 (India Standard Time).
Who will this change affect?
All customers with Indian-issued bank debit or credit cards (including 3DS cards) as their payment method may be affected by this directive.
How can I pay my invoice?
If you have a failed payment on an invoice, you can go to our PayNow link and enter your account number and invoice number to pay an outstanding invoice.
To find your account number or invoice number:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Invoice History tab to download your outstanding invoice which will contain the account number and invoice number.
- Click this PayNow link to process your payment.
How do I purchase additional Zoom products?
If you experience difficulty processing your payment for additional licenses or products and have a dedicated account executive, please contact Sales. If you do not have a dedicated account executive, please contact Billing Support.
How can I stay informed?
Please look out for instructions from Zoom in the coming weeks to verify your payment information. This article will be kept updated.