With the Join on your behalf feature, participants using SIP/H.323 room systems can join meetings and webinars using the Pairing code feature and authenticate using their Zoom user credentials. Once joined, the room will have the same participant privileges as the authenticated user, including being assigned webinar roles, bypass the waiting room, and join meetings that require authentication.
Prerequisites for joining on the behalf of a user
- SIP/H.323 provisioned using the Zoom enhanced Room Connector
Joining on the behalf of a user with a room system
- From your room system device, press Join.
On the next screen, the pairing code will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- From a browser on another device, navigate to join.zoom.us.
- Click Join a meeting from an H.323/SIP room system.
- Enter the Meeting ID for the meeting.
- Enter the Pairing Code, on your room system’s display.
- Click the checkbox for Join on your behalf.
- Click Connect.
- If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign.
- Once successfully signed in, the room system will automatically join the meeting.