Editing a Zoom Event
This article provides information and a table that outlines a list of the fields that can be edited after an event has been published and/or after a ticket to the event has been sold.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for editing a Zoom Event
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to edit a Zoom Event
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner, click Manage.
- In the left navigation menu, click My Events.
- Click the Upcoming or Drafts tab.
- Upcoming tab lists events that have already been published.
- Drafts tab lists events that have not been published.
- To the right of the event you want to edit, click the pencil icon .
After you edit an event, you can access and view your event's change history.
When event fields can be edited
- You can add alternative hosts to a session after an event is published. After entering the alternative host's email, you must press the Enter key in the text box and click Save to save the new alternative host details. When you are finished editing and Save Changes to your event, the alternative host will receive a special-role ticket through email.
- Hosts can update cloud recordings and live streaming settings after a ticket has sold, after an event goes live, and during an event. Additionally, hosts can enable live streaming and recording settings after a ticket has been sold for published events that have not taken place yet.
|Edit section||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||Post Event|
|✔||Lobby End Time is editable|
|Manage section||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||Post Event|
|Registration||✔||Host can send messages to attendees|
|Integrations||✔||Host can add integrations and download data|
|Change History||✔||Host can view Change History|
|Analytics section||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||Post Event|
|Registration & Ticketing||✔||✔|
|Surveys & Polls||✔||✔|
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.