Editing all events for Zoom Events
After you publish an event for Zoom Events, you have the opportunity to edit that event. Event creators can edit drafts and upcoming events. This feature is useful because you can update your event so your attendees always have up-to-date information.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for editing an event for Zoom Events
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
How to edit an event for Zoom Events
To edit an event:
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner, click Manage.
- In the left navigation menu, click My Events.
- Click the Upcoming or Drafts tab.
- To the right of the Zoom Events draft or upcoming event you want to edit, click the ellipses .
- Click Edit Event.
You will be taken to the event creation workflow to edit and save/publish the event.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save or Publish.
Zoom Event details that can be edited after publishing
- Hosts can update cloud recordings and live streaming settings after a ticket has sold, after an event goes live, and during an event. Additionally, hosts can enable live streaming and recording settings after a ticket has been sold for published events that have not taken place yet.
- After a single-session event/event series or conference event is published, the host can edit their event’s ticket details for any published event even if it already has registrants. The Quantity, Ticket Name, Description, Registration Starts/Ends fields are editable and will apply to future registration after they are updated. Additionally, hosts can add to or delete the guest list.
|Assign to Hub|
|Name, Description, Category, Tags||✔||✔|
|Event type (M/W)|
|One-time vs Series|
|Free or Paid event|
|Event Date/Time and Timezone||✔||✔|
|Extend end time of a conference's last day||✔|
|Invite Speaker to Edit Speaker Bio||✔|
|Invite Primary Speaker to Edit Session||✔|
|Session Type (M/W)|
|Discoverability and Registration Access||✔||✔|
|Lobby Open/Close Date||✔|
|Attendees can join event 15 minutes before the event starts||✔|
|Attendees can change screen name||✔||✔|
|Attendee can share screen||✔||✔|
|Enable HD video for attendees||✔||✔|
|Record Host and all participants with video and audio enabled||✔||✔|
|Automatically record at start time||✔||✔|
|Include Complimentary Access to this event's cloud recording with registration||✔||✔|
|Geoblock Countries for Recording Access||✔||✔|
|Live Streaming to Lobby||✔|
|Notify Attendees when Recording is Available||✔||✔|
|Custom message for recording notification emails||✔||✔|
|Alternative Host Ticket||✔||✔|
|Custom Registration question - Edit/Add/Delete/Reorder questions||✔|
|Edit Restricted Tickets via Guest List/Domain/Users in Account||✔||✔|
|Edit/Remove Restricted Tickets via Guest List/Domain/Users in Account||✔||✔|
|Confirmation Email Message||✔||✔|
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.