Reporting a compromised account
If you think your Zoom account was hacked or someone has made changes to your account without your permission, you can submit a request to Zoom’s Trust & Safety team to report an account takeover. Zoom’s Trust & Safety team reviews each request and takes action when an account takeover is confirmed.
Note: If you have noticed fraudulent activity on your account but can still sign in, learn how to report fraud. If you need to change the email address associated with your account, learn how to update your email with Zoom.
How to report an account takeover or hacked Zoom account
- Open the Trust & Safety request form.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Under What can we help you with?, select Report Account Takeover.
- Enter the email address associated with your Zoom account.
- Verify if you are currently able to sign in to your Zoom account or not.
- Verify if you are aware of any unauthorized changes made to your account.
- Provide additional information as necessary, such as your Zoom account number, email address, a description of what happened with your account, and an alternative contact email address if you believe your email has been compromised.
- (Optional) Attach any files, screenshots, or transcripts.
- Enter your email address, then click Send Code.
You will receive a verification code to the email address you provided.
- Enter the verification code that you received in your email.
- Click Submit to send the request to Zoom's Trust & Safety team.
Learn more about what Zoom's Trust & Safety team does to keep Zoom a safe place to collaborate with others.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.