Reviewing changes made by speakers and sponsors
After the assigned speaker of a session has edited the session or speaker bio you invited them to edit, you will need to review and approve or reject the changes they made.
Additionally, after the sponsor has edited the sponsor details that you invited them to edit, you will need to review and approve or reject the changes they made.
Prerequisites for reviewing changes made by speakers and sponsors
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to review changes made by speakers and sponsors
Note: Edits made to the details in a session's Basic Info tab and the polls within that session are reviewed separately. This allows polls to be edited even when the session it falls under has started.
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner, click your profile picture.
- Click Notifications.
- Click Host.
- In the notification informing you that a Speaker session, Speaker Bio, or Sponsor details are ready for your review, click View Details.
You will be taken to the event creation tab of the conference that has the updates waiting for your review.
- At the top of the page, click Review.
The Review List will appear.
- You can filter the list of items by clicking the All dropdown menu. Select to filter the items by All, Unprocessed, or Reviewed.
- Click the detail you want to review.
Note: Details that have been updated have the word New (in green) next to them.
The item you want to review will appear in the right preview window.
- Click Approve to approve the change or click Reject if you do not approve of the change.
- (Optional) If you reject the change, add a message explaining the edit rejection, then click Send.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.