Fixing an incorrectly displayed user license
If a user's license is incorrectly displayed on the Zoom web portal an account admin or owner can fix this problem without an account sync from Zoom support.
Prerequisites for fixing an incorrectly displayed user license
- Administrator or account owner
How to fix an incorrectly displayed user license
You can refresh a user's license information by un-assigning and re-assigning the desired license.
For example: If a licensed user is displayed as a basic user this process can correct the problem.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click User Management then click Users.
- Find the user with the incorrectly displayed license in the Type column. Click Edit to the right of the user.
- On the Edit User page, select a Basic license for the user, then click Save.
- Click Edit to the right of the user again. On the Edit User page, reassign the correct license and click Save.
- Sign out of the Zoom web portal and sign back in.
- Click User management then click Users. Check the Type column to see if the user's license is displayed correctly.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.