Changing group settings for managed Zoom Clients
Now your devices have been enrolled in ZDM, you can start managing the settings on the Zoom client installed on these devices. To configure the policies you want to enforce for a specific group of devices:
- Sign in to the web portal as an admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Device Management then Device List.
- Switch to the Groups tab and identify the group you want to manage.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the group.
- Click the Zoom Clients tab.
- Navigate between the General, Meeting, and Chat sections to find the policies you wish to adjust.
- Click the toggle to enable or disable each policy.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) Click Do not remind me again to prevent this dialog from appearing each time.
- The Devices tab on the Device List page provides the full list of devices managed by ZDM on your account.
- ZDM does not assign policies to users but assign policies to devices running Zoom clients.
- Please refer to the relevant MSI, GPO, MDM for Android and iOS, or Plist deployment article for more information regarding each available policy and its effect.
- Any existing MSI/GPO/PLIST/MDM policies already deployed will not be affected by the ZDM enrollment, but policy changes through ZDM will supersede those applied through manual packaging and deployment
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.