Corporate matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
Hosts can now configure corporate matching through Pledge for fundraiser events. You can now maximize donations during your next Zoom Events by matching donations made by your donors. This feature can be configured in the Pledge Impact Hub.
Prerequisites for corporate matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to use corporate matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- Create a conference event.
- In the Conference Profile tab, click the Fundraiser toggle to enable this feature to raise funds for a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization within the event.
- Complete the fundraiser information for your event.
Note: Ensure that you set a fundraiser goal.
- By Want to match donations?, click Get started.
You can also sign in to your Pledge Impact Hub, using the same email address associated with your Zoom account.
- In the left navigation menu, click Fundraisers, then find your conference event’s fundraiser.
- Under the Action column, click the Edit matching settings button.
- Click Update payment method to add a payment card on file.
This is the payment card that will be charged for donation matches.
Note: A 3% credit card fee will be charged for all matching donations.
- Select the Matching enabled check box and configure matching limits.
The matching limits can be overall limits (e.g. match all donations up to 10,000), time-based limits (e.g., match all donations until a certain date), or a combination of both limits.
- Click Save to confirm your settings.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.