Adding call queue analytics to Digital Signage
The call queue analytics wallboard provides a fully customizable version of the real-time analytics dashboard. You can select which KPIs are display, customize the position of each widget, and determine thresholds. The wallboard URL is a permalink that lasts for 8 hours.
Admins can send wallboards to use on a Zoom Room location's digital signage. After sending, you can access Room Management in the web portal to add the wallboard to a specific location or room.
This article covers:
- How to send call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage assets
- How to add call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
Prerequisites for sending and adding call queue real-time analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
- All perquisites for managing call queues real-time analytics
- A saved call queue real-time analytics wallboard
- Zoom Rooms for Windows or macOS, 5.8.0 or higher
How to send call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage assets
You can send wallboards Digital Signage assets to make them available to be added to Digital Signage.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation panel, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click Call Queue Real-time Analytics.
- In the top-right corner, click Wallboard.
Note: Customize a wallboard if you done so already.
- In the top-right corner, click the ellipses icon (...) then click Send to Digital Signage Content.
- Under Select the Views to Display, select the wallboards you want to send to Digital Signage content.
- Under Select the Location or Zoom Room, select the locations or rooms you want to send the wallboards to.
- Click Save.
These wallboards will be added to your Digital Signage assets. Follow the next section to add wallboards to Digital Signage.
How to add call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
After you've sent wallboards to Digital Signage assets, you can add them to Digital Signage.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- Click a location or room in the room hierarchy that you want to edit. For example, if you want the same content for all rooms on a particular floor, click the floor name in the hierarchy.
- Click the Edit button next to the location you chose.
- Click the Digital Signage tab.
- Scroll to the Content List, then click Add Content
- Click the Zoom Asset tab.
- Select the wallboards you want to display.
- Click Add.
For more information on adding and customize signage content, see the article for Zoom Rooms Digital Signage.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.