Auto activating added users
This feature allows administrators to add users or import a list of users and have them automatically activated with a single default password. This setting is useful because it makes the joining process easier and automated for new users, removing the manual approval process for the admin. Account owners and admins can set the specified password for users when inviting them. These added users are immediately activated and do not have to wait to set their own password.
Account owners and admins must have an associated domain that they manage for the Allow auto activation when adding users setting to be available. Users with the same domain will be managed under the account owner or admin.
Prerequisites for automatically activating users
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account with a managed associated domain
How to enable Allow auto activation when adding users
To enable or disable Allow auto activation when adding users for all users in the account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under Admin Options, click the Allow auto activation when adding users toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
This setting will be enabled for all added groups and users.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.