Changing whether queue members receive queue calls
Account owners and admins with the Power Pack add-on can use the real-time call queue analytics dashboard to enable or disable members to receive call notifications for inbound calls routed from their call queues. This setting applies to and syncs across the desktop client, mobile app, and desk phones. Queue members can change their opt-in/opt-out status in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app.
Prerequisites for setting up call queue opt-out reasons
- Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
- Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
- Call queues set up with admins/members
- Call queues contain call activity
- Must be an admin or a queue member to access the real-time analytics and historical reports for call queues
- Members must have client or app version 5.9.0 or higher
How to change whether queue members receive calls from call queues
Follow these steps to change whether queue members receive calls from call queues. You can also use these steps to view the opt-out reasons if these were set up.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation panel, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click Call Queue Real-time Analytics.
- Select the site and call queue using the drop-down menus at the top to only view data from a specific site or call queue.
- Scroll down to the Call Queues section and click the display name of the call queue you want to edit.
The dashboard will display a list of call queue members with their opt-in/opt-out status.
- In the Receive Queue Calls column, click the toggles to enable or disable call queue calls for each member.
Keep these things in mind after change this setting:
- If you force a queue members not receive queue calls, you will see the label, Forced, below the toggle.
If the call queue opt-out reasons feature is enabled:
If a member opts out (sets to not receive queue calls), you can view the opt-out reason they selected.
- If you force a member to opt out of a call queue, you will not have to select a reason for opting out of the call queue. Only members need to select a reason when turning off the Receive Queue Call toggle in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app.
- Regardless of the status you set, queue members can still change their Receive Queue Call status in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.