Setting up call queue opt-out reasons
Account owners and admins can set a list of opt-out reasons for call queues. When enabled, all call queue members will need to select an opt-out reason when they turn off the Receive Queue Call toggle in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app. For example, if call queue members need to opt-out of call queue notification for lunch or break, you can allow users to select "lunch" or "break" as a opt-out reason.
This feature can be enabled at the account level (multiple sites disabled), site level (multiple sites enabled), or call queue level.
Admins can also view the opt-out reasons and change whether members receive queue calls.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for setting up call queue opt-out reasons
- Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
- Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Members must have client version 5.9.0 or higher to select the reasons in the client or app
Enabling or disabling call queue opt-out reasons
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Call Queues.
- Click the name of the call queue you want to edit.
- Click the Policy tab.
- Click the Call Queue Opt-out Reason toggle to enable or disable it.
Setting up or editing call queue opt-out reasons
- Follow the instructions to enable call queue opt-out reasons.
- Under Call Queue Opt-out Reason, click Set.
Note: You can't edit the default reasons.
- Follow these points to add, edit, or delete reasons:
- Add a custom reason: Click Add Reason to add more reasons for call queue members to select. Enter a reason, then click Save.
- Edit a reason: If you previously added a custom reason, click Edit next to the reason, enter a reason, then click Save.
- Delete a reason: If you previously added a custom reason, click Delete next to the reason, then click Confirm.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.