Configuring Zoom credential settings for Salesforce
The documentation describes how to connect the Zoom Salesforce integration with JWT authentication for account owners and administrators.
Note: With OAuth support for the Salesforce for Zoom app and the deprecation of JWT authentication in June 2023, Salesforce admins should update the Zoom app and then migrate from JWT to OAuth authentication.
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom credential settings
- Zoom for Salesforce app, version 3.19 or higher
To configure Zoom credential settings:
- Obtain the Zoom API Key and Zoom API Secret:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account administrator.
- In the navigation menu, click Advanced then App Marketplace.
- In the top right corner, click Develop then Build App.
- In the JWT tile, click:
- View Here to display the API Key and secret for existing JWT apps.
- Create to generate a new API Key and secret. You don’t need to finish creating the new app.
- Click App Credentials.
- Copy the API Key and API Secret.
- Log in to Salesforce as an administrator.
- From the App Launcher, access Zoom Config.
- Into the fields, Zoom API Key and Zoom API Secret, paste your API Key and API Secret, respectively.
- Click Save.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.