Installing the Zoom for Salesforce app
Prerequisites for installing the Zoom app in Salesforce
If you are using Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption, ensure that you use only deterministic encryption for the contact and lead fields. Using probabilistic encryption will block the app installation.
How to install the Zoom for Salesforce app
- Sign in to the Zoom App Marketplace as an account administrator.
- In the top right of your screen, enter Zoom for Salesforce in the search box to find the app.
- In your search results, find the Zoom for Salesforce app and click it.
- Pre-approve the app (if necessary) and click Visit site to install.
- Verify the permissions the app requires, then click Authorize.
The installation will redirect you to the listing in Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Get It Now.
- Install the app
Log in to your Salesforce admin account, if necessary.
- When prompted, verify and approve third-party access, then click Continue.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.