Auto import course roster for breakout rooms from Canvas
Meeting hosts can pre-assign participants into breakout rooms when scheduling meetings. Administrators can enable the integration to pull a list of participants from the LMS and pre-populate the breakout room participants list. The meeting host can then select which participants to add to the breakout room.
Prerequisites for auto importing course rosters for breakout rooms in Canvas
- Education, Business, or Enterprise Plan
- Zoom Account user with Admin role permissions
- Admin access in Canvas
- LTI Pro 1.3 configured for Canvas
How to configure autocomplete for breakout rooms in Canvas
- Log in to Canvas.
- Click Admin, then click Developer Keys.
- Click + Developer Key, then click + LTI Key.
- Click LTI Advantage services.
- Enable Can retrieve user data associated with the context the tool is installed in.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.