Troubleshooting for Salesforce
The following information can help you troubleshoot and resolve common issues with Salesforce.
This article covers:
- How to troubleshoot common issues with Salesforce
- Unable to synchronize Zoom Webinars attendees to Salesforce
- Unable to install the app
- Developer Script Error: XXX: unknown: Inactive User, orgID: XXX
- Meeting ID shows as null
- Unable to receive Zoom invitations emails sent from Salesforce
- Error: Your email is not a valid Zoom User
- The Start a Meeting button in Salesforce is not working
- I am unable to create a Zoom Meeting or Zoom Webinars from Salesforce
- Unable to initiate a direct Zoom call from Salesforce
- Add to Webinar (List button) does not work as expected
How to troubleshoot common issues with Salesforce
Unable to synchronize Zoom Webinars attendees to Salesforce
Ensure that the BAA security is disabled for the user’s Zoom account. The BAA security feature blocks data sync.
Unable to install the app
Using probabilistic encryption on fields used by the Zoom integration blocks the app installation. To enable successful app installation, ensure that you use only deterministic encryption for the contact and lead fields.
Developer Script Error: XXX: unknown: Inactive User, orgID: XXX
- Open the Scheduled Jobs page.
- Delete the ZoomMettingMetrics Schedule job.
- Open the Zoom Config page and edit the page.
- Click Save to resubmit the job.
Meeting ID shows as null
Log in to Salesforce and confirm that Remote Site Settings is active for the Zoom app.
Unable to receive Zoom invitations emails sent from Salesforce
Check your Email Deliverability settings; set them to All Mail.
Error: Your email is not a valid Zoom User
Confirm that the Salesforce user email matches the Zoom account email.
The Start a Meeting button in Salesforce is not working
Your Salesforce administrator may have assigned 2 record types to your user.
- Open Object Settings then click Events.
- Set one of them as the Default Record Type.
I am unable to create a Zoom Meeting or Zoom Webinars from Salesforce
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under Security, find Password Requirement and view your selected check boxes.
- Ensure that the meeting password you set in Salesforce conforms to the Password Requirement set in your Zoom account.
Unable to initiate a direct Zoom call from Salesforce
Salesforce requires the Zoom desktop client, version 5.2 or higher (for Windows and macOS). Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Zoom desktop client.
Add to Webinar (List button) does not work as expected
In the list view on a contacts or leads page, clicking Add to Webinar results in a page error. This error occurs when the contact or lead name is encrypted and makes the column unsortable.
As a workaround, you can add a sortable first column for contacts and leads, such as the last modified date.
For more information, see this article.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.