Configuring Zoom Webinars with Salesforce
Prerequisites for configuring Zoom Webinars with Salesforce
- Zoom Account with Webinar License
- Salesforce Domain for Salesforce Lightning
- From the App Launcher, navigate to Zoom Config.
- Authorize Salesforce to receive your webinar information. In the Webinar Settings section, click here to display the authorization screen, and click Authorize.
Once access is authorized, you can configure the specific settings.
- You can enable:
- Create a campaign for each webinar: When you create a webinar on Zoom, a campaign will automatically be created with that title.
- Add registrants as campaign members: Once your webinar registrants register for your webinar, they will be added as campaign members in Salesforce.
- Create new lead: Enable this setting to create a new lead for your registrants.
- Save your settings.
You can test and confirm that the webinars properly trigger campaigns by creating two registrants for a Webinar. Then approve one and deny the other and confirm the registrants are displayed in the proper tabs.
- Log in to the Zoom portal.
- Create a Webinar and set registration approval to manually approve.
- Create 2 different registrants for the webinar.
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Navigate to the Zoom Webinars and click the webinar.
Note: You may need to refresh the page to synchronize Zoom and Salesforce.
- Scroll down to Registrant Management and click Pending Approval.
- Approve one registrant and deny the other.
The denied registrant appears in the Blocked tab while the approved registrant appears in the Approved tab.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.