Release notes for January 17, 2022
- Improvements to VMWare optimization
Zoom and VMware have collaborated on changes that improve the reliability of session optimization and address an issue where video was not being displayed.
- Support for VMware Block Screenshot feature
Changes were made in this release to support a new feature from VMware that can be enabled to block screenshots.
- HID device support on Linux
Multiple changes were made to improve HID support for Linux plugins.
- Latest VCSDK for Citrix and Macintosh
A change to support Macintosh plugins in Citrix Workspace app Mac 2110 or later was required in the form of a new SDK.
- Starboard 4 Bloomberg Keyboard and HID support for eLux
An issue when attempting to enable HID support for the latest Bloomberg Keyboards was reported and resolved by disabling HID for the keyboard.
- Factory reset for eLux
An issue was found and fixed when using the reset option for eLux.
- Follow HID commands from selected device on Linux
An issue has been resolved for Linux plugins where HID commands were being ignored from the selected device if a command (such as mute) had been previously sent from another HID device.
- Reactions displayed in full screen mode
Reactions are now correctly displayed when the viewer changes the display to full screen mode.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.