Managing the Change History tab
Zoom Event Hosts can view, filter, sort, and search through their event’s change history. An event’s change history keeps track of updates and edits in the event workflow, making it easier for Hosts to review and manage their event’s edits. Hosts can sort and filter the change history by date/time, date range, editor name, and step name.
This article covers:
- How to use the Change History tab
Prerequisites for using the Change History tab in the event creation flow
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to use the Change History tab
Change History page
The Change History page displays the following information:
- Editor: This displays the username or email address of the editor.
- Time: This displays the date and time when the change was made.
- Step: This displays the event workflow step where the change was made.
- Changes: This displays the change action that the editor made.
Sort the Change History tab
Sort change history by step
- At the top-left corner, click the All Steps dropdown menu.
- Select the event workflow step that you want to sort the change history by:
- All Steps
- Basic Info, Event Profile, Advanced Options
- In-session Branding, Sessions, Speakers
- Content Library
All the changes made from the selected workflow step will be displayed.
Sort change history by date and time
By the Time heading, you can sort change history by date and time:
- Click the up arrow to sort in ascending order.
- Click the down arrow to sort in descending order.
Search the Change History tab
Search change history by date range
- At the top of the Change History page:
- Click the Start date or End date box to enter a date range for which you want to see the edits made, or
- Use the drop-down calendar to select the date range
- (Optional) Hover your mouse over the calendar icon and click the x button to clear the date range.
All changes that were made within the selected change history’s date range will be displayed.
Search change history by editor name
- Click the Search by editor search box.
- Enter an editor’s username or email address.
Note: The search is also a fuzzy search, which matches an entered term closely instead of exactly. You can search by a partial username or email address. Additionally, if you enter a few letters of a username or email, you can view all results that include those letters.
All results that include the editor’s username or email will be displayed.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.