Managing Zoom Contact Center users
Admins can can assign or remove Zoom Contact Center licenses to existing Zoom users. After adding users, you can change users' settings.
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Contact Center users
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to assign contact center licenses to existing users
You can assign Zoom Contact Center licenses to your existing Zoom users.
Note: To assign more than 100 licenses at once, see the section to batch assign licenses.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Users.
- Click Add.
- In the General section, specify the following required information:
- User(s): Click Add, select the users to assign licenses to, then click Add.
- Role: Select the role to assign to the user.
- (Optional) Change the user’s settings.
- Click Save to assign licenses to the selected users.
Users will also receive an email notification.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.