Manually changing the date and time on a Poly Trio
The Polycom trio typically syncs its time zone from the Zoom Room or Zoom phone settings. If the need arises, however, there is a manual way to change the date and time.
Prerequisites for manually changing the date and time on a Polycom Trio
- Polycom Trio device
How to manually change the date and time on a Polycom Trio
First, obtain the device's IP address. Tap Menu/Settings.
- Tap Status, then tap Network, then tap TCPIP Parameters.
- Take note of the IP address displayed.
- Open a web browser on a computer that is connected to the same network as the device.
- Navigate to the IP address with the web browser.
- Sign in with the default credentials (username: admin).
Note: The default admin password is 456 or 789. If you do not know your username or password, contact the vendor of the phone. If you set the admin password globally, you can view the password in the Zoom web portal.
- Click Preferences, then click Date & Time.
- Configure the date and time.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.