Changing if queue members can opt out
Admins can control if queue members can disable inbound notifications from queue they're a member of (opt out of queues). If you allow queue members to opt out, you can also enable and customize opt out reasons.
Prerequisites for changing if queue members can opt out
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to change whether queue members receive calls from queues
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Preferences.
- Next to Queue Opt-out, click the toggle to enable or disable the ability for members to opt in or out of queues they’re a member of.
If enabling Queue Opt-out, you can also change role privileges to control if specific agents can opt in or out of their queues.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.