Inviting sponsors to edit their information
Zoom Events hosts can invite sponsors to edit their sponsor information. After you add sponsors to an event, you can delegate editing and adding information to a sponsor. The sponsor will be able to edit their logo, name, media, and downloadable material. This feature is useful because sponsors can keep their information up-to-date for attendees.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for inviting sponsors to edit their information
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to invite a sponsor to edit sponsor details
To invite one sponsor to edit their sponsor details:
- To the right of the sponsor you want to invite to edit, click the ellipses .
- Click Invite Sponsor to Edit Sponsor details.
- Click Send.
An email will be sent to the sponsor, notifying them of your invitation to edit.
To invite multiple sponsors to edit their sponsor details:
- In the top right corner of the page, click the more ... button, click Invite Sponsor to Edit Sponsor Details.
- To the left of the sponsors, select multiple sponsors' check boxes.
- (Optional) Click the Select All check box to select all the sponsors.
- Click Review & Send.
A Review and send invitations pop-up window will appear.
- In the pop-up window, review your invitation details and Message to Sponsors.
- Click Send.
An email will be sent to the sponsors, notifying them of your invitation to edit.
How to review changes made to sponsor details
After the assigned sponsor of a session has edited the information you invited them to edit, you will need to review and approve or reject the changes they made.
For more information, please visit the support article on how to review changes made to sponsor details.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.