Viewing Feature Entitlement and Membership Reports
Zoom Phone Feature Entitlement and Membership Reports ( previously named User Feature Entitlement Reports) allow admins to view phone users with access to certain features.
You can see a summary of phone users or see a list of specific phone users with access to these features. To learn more about enabling or disabling features, see a list of Zoom Phone policy settings.
Note: Feature Entitlement and Membership reports are separate from the Zoom Phone usage reports.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing user feature entitlement reports
- Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license (any license that includes Zoom Phone Pro features)
- Zoom Phone Power Pack add-on
How to view user feature entitlement reports
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- Click User Feature Entitlement Reports.
- Use these options to filter data:
- Key User Settings Percentages: Displays the percentage of total users in the account that have access to each feature. Click the ellipsis icon (...) to select more features to display.
- Site drop-down menu: If you have multiple sites, select the site to only view data from a specific site.
- Export: Export data currently viewable in the table to a CSV file.
- Search by department / Search by cost center: If you've configure departments or cost centers, enter keywords to search by the assigned department or cost center.
The following information is available in user feature entitlement reports:
- Name: Profile display name and email of the phone user.
- Ext: Extension number of the phone user.
- Department / Cost Center (only visible if you configured departments or cost centers): Associated department or cost center of the phone user.
- Site (only visible if you have multiple sites): Associated site of the phone user.
- Visible features:
- Assistant for
- Automatic Call Recording
- Ad-hoc Call Recording
- Call Overflow
- Call Transferring
- Call Forwarding to External Numbers
- Call Handling Ring Mode
- Call Handling & Forwarding
- Call Queues
- Call Pick Groups
- Device Type
- Elevate a Call to a Meeting
- Hand Off to Room
- International SMS
- Mobile Switch to Carrier
- Outbound Caller ID
- Personal Voicemail & Videomail
- Phone Numbers
- Time Zone
- User Status
- VM Greeting in Business Hours
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.