Designating specific users to reserve workspaces on this location
Admins can enable or disable if specific groups or users can reserve workspaces for a location in the Workspace Reservation location hierarchy. For example, if your office has a designated floor for the Billing team, you can only allow Billing team members to reserve workspaces on their designated floor. You can also designate individual workspaces to only be reserved by specific groups or users.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling if specific groups or users can reserve workspaces
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Either a Workspace Reservation subscription or a Zoom Rooms subscription or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
How to enable or disable if specific groups or users can reserve workspaces
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
You can also enable or disable this setting at the account level by clicking Account Settings.
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, Desk/Room Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Basic, click the Designate specific groups or users to be able to reserve workspaces on this location toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
- If you enabled this setting, enter the groups and/or individuals allowed to book workspaces at this location:
- Under Allowed Groups, enter the group name(s) that you want to allow to book workspaces at this location.
- Under Allowed Users, enter the user(s) that you want to allow to book workspaces at this location.
- (Optional) To the right of the group or user name, click X to remove the group or user.
- Click Save.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.