Enabling or disabling desk recommendation
Admins can enable or disable desk recommendation for workspace reservation. This feature makes it easier for users to find a workspace to book, instead of manually looking through the reservation map to find an available spot.
If enabled, users can click Desk Recommendation when reserving a workspace in the web portal. Zoom will display labels on the map to point out recommended desks. Recommend desks are generally based on these criteria workspaces that the user frequently reserves; and workspaces that are near others in the same department.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling desk recommendation
- Workspace Reservation enabled by your organization through a Zoom Rooms license
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
Note: This feature is part of the Workspace Reservation beta. You must have this enabled on your account to use this feature.
How to enable or disable if specific groups or users can reserve workspaces
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the Workspace tab.
- Click the Desk Recommendation toggle to enable or disable it.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.