Key expansion module support for Cisco IP phones
Zoom Phone supports Cisco IP Phone Key Expansion Modules. These Cisco Key Expansion Modules extend the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone 6851 and 8851/8861/8865 models with additional buttons.
- You can connect up to three Cisco Key Expansion Modules to the IP Phone 8861 and 8865
- You can connect to up to two Cisco Key Expansion Modules to the IP Phone 8851.
- Cisco IP Phone 8851/8861 supports the CP-8800-A-KEM-3PCC Key Expansion Module.
- Cisco IP Phone 6851 supports a single unit of the CP-68KEM-3PCC Key Expansion Module.
- Cisco IP Phone 8865 supports the CP-8800-V-KEM-3PCC Key Expansion Module.
- Cisco Key Expansion Module only supports customizing line key and positions for BLF, speed dial, and call park.
- For supported expansion modules review the Zoom Zoom Phone certified hardware.
- Older models of BEKEM (EOS) are not supported.
How to configure a Cisco Key Expansion Module from the phone's web admin page
You must set up the Key Expansion Module from the phone web admin page before you can use it with your phone:
- Access the phone's web admin page and sign in as an admin.
- Click Admin Login.
- Click advanced.
- Click the Voice tab, then click the Att Console tab.
- In the Number of Units drop-down menu, select the number of supported key expansion modules.
- For model 8851/8861, in the KEM Type drop-down menu, select CP-8800-Audio
- For model 8865, in the KEM Type drop-down menu, select CP-8800-Video
- Click Submit All Changes.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.