Viewing Zoom Contact Center operation logs
Operation logs for Zoom Contact Center allow account owners and admins to view changes made by admins to contact center settings and features. For example, you can use operation logs to view instances where admins added or edited a contact center user.
Prerequisites for changing account-level settings
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to view Zoom Contact Center operation logs
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Account Management then click Reports.
- Click User Activity Reports then Contact Center Operation Logs.
- Use the following options to filter data:
- Specify the time period at the top of the page.
- Search by operator search field: Enter keywords to search by the contact center admin that made the change.
- Action drop-down menu: Filter by a specific settings change action; for example, the Add action covers when admins add a new queue, address book, skill, and so on.
- Category drop-down menu: Filter by a specific feature.
- Click Search.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the currently-displayed data to a CSV file.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.