Canceling a Zoom subscription on the Apple App Store
If your Zoom subscription is billed through Apple's App Store, you may cancel it at any time. However, you must cancel your subscription directly through the App Store.
If your subscription is paid directly through Zoom, learn how you can cancel your subscription on Zoom.
How to cancel your Zoom subscription from the Apple App Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Zoom.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Open the App Store app and sign in.
- Click your name.
- Click Account Settings.
- Next to Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Next to the Zoom subscription, click Edit.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Learn more about canceling Apple App Store subscriptions.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.