Using Zoom IQ role management
Zoom IQ has its own set of roles that correspond with different levels of access and permissions. This allows an account to give differing levels of access between an individual salesperson, their team manager, an overall sales supervisor, and an account admin.
Additional admin configuration is required after assigning Zoom IQ roles, then sales reps and managers can begin using Zoom IQ for Sales.
This article covers:
Default Zoom IQ roles
By default, Zoom IQ provides the following predefined roles:
|Role name||Level of access|
|Admin||Full privileges to access features, adjust settings, and manage users.|
|Sales Supervisor||Manages multiple sales teams or multiple sales managers.|
|Sales Manager||The assigned user manages one sales team.|
|Sales Representative||Access to basic functionality but no account management privileges.|
How to create custom Zoom IQ roles
Custom roles can be created, either by editing an existing role or creating a new one, then assigned to Zoom IQ users. Zoom IQ roles are defined by their View, Edit, and Scope of permissions for the following options:
- Team Management: Permission to edit and organize teams for the entire account or just your own team.
- All Conversations: View permissions for all conversations on the account.
- Team Conversations: View permissions for conversations within your team.
- Scorecard Management: View and/or edit permissions for creating scorecards for the entire account.
- All Analytics Metrics: View permissions for analytics metrics for the entire account.
- Team Analytics Metrics: View permissions for analytics metrics for just your team.
After roles are created and/or customized, they must be assigned to users to have those permissions applied.
How to assign roles to members
Add members to a role to specify the Zoom IQ users that have access to the role's privileges.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as the account owner or someone that has access to edit roles.
- In the navigation menu, click User Management then Roles.
- Click the Zoom IQ tab.
- Click Edit next to the role you want to assign members to.
- Click the Role Members tab.
- Click + Add Members, and begin entering the names or email addresses of users you want to assign to this role.
Note: You can also add members to roles using the User Management page.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.