Viewing the Zoom Phone phones & devices dashboard
The Phones & Devices dashboard contains a global heatmap of phones and devices that are online or offline for the entire account or specific site. For example you can view the metric to see the number of desk phones that are assigned, then drill in to see the name of the users they are assigned to and their location.
This article covers:
- How to view the phone & devices dashboard
- Additional Zoom Phone dashboards
Prerequisites for viewing the Zoom Phone phone & devices dashboard
- Business, Education, Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
How to view the phone & devices dashboard
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Dashboard.
- Select the Zoom Phone tab, then click the Phones & Devices tab, then click one of the following:
- Hardware Phones & Devices, to view online phones, assigned phones, and other data.
- Zoom Clients, to view the number of users and client types your users are logging in, and other data.
- Follow the instruction below according to your selection.
View your hardware phones and devices Global Heatmap
After clicking the Hardware Phones & Devices tab, you can view the display of a global glance view of hardware phones that are online/offline.
- The heatmap is refreshed every 10 minutes to get the latest hardware phone’s status.
- Hover over the global map, then click Drill in to view the list of online or offline devices at that location, and display the display name of the devices, vendor/model, mac address, category etc.
- (Optional) If you have multiple sites, click the drop-down in Phones & Devices Global Heatmap to filter data by site.
- (Optional) To customize the summary chart, on the top right click the three dots , then select Customize Summary Chart. In the pop-up dialog box select the following as desired:
- Online Phones
- Assigned Phones
- Users with Phones
- HaaS Phones (visible only if using HaaS Phones)
- Click Save, and view the following dashboard sections and metrics below.
Note: For the metric below, admins can see the breakdown for different types of hardware phones such as desk phones, conference phones, cordless, analog telephone adapters, paging and intercom, and others.
Displays the overall number of online/offline devices versus the total number of assigned phones.
- Hover over the circle or a device type, then click Drill in to view the list of devices that are online or offline to display the display name of the devices, vendor/model, mac address, category, etc.
Displays the total number of assigned phone devices versus the total number of hardware phones within the account.
- Hover over the circle or a device type, then click Drill in to view the list of device types that are assigned or unassigned to display the display name of the devices, vendor/model, mac address, category, etc.
Users with Phones
Display the percentage number of users with assigned phone devices versus the total number of phone users.
- Hover over the circle or a device type, then click Drill in to view the list of users that are using a phone and display the display name of the devices, vendor/model, mac address, category, etc.
Display the share of device types that are HaaS being used.
Notes: This section is visible when using Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service (HaaS).
Hover over the circle or click on the desired device type and display the name of the devices, vendor/model, mac address, category, etc.
View your Zoom Clients
After clicking Zoom Clients, you view the number of users logged in using Zoom clients.
- Select a date range for your view.
- In the Number of Users, hover over the diagram to view the number of users using a specific type of client.
Note: The client types are Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Web/PWA.
- In the Zoom Clients registration list, do the following:
- (Optional) Enter the name of the user you want to see who is logged into their clients.
- On the right, select a specific client type or all.
- On the right, click Export to export the data into a CSV file.
- View the following:
- User: The name and email address of the user logged in.
- Client Type: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Web/PWA.
- Registration Count: The total number of time the user is logged into a client type.
- Last Registration Time: The last time the user logged into their client.
- Last Registration Result: The registration result as being Succeeded or Failed.
Note: A failed result will be indicated with the reason for the failure.
- Last Registration IP: Public IP when the registration succeeded.
- Registration History: Review the registration history of the client indicating the name and email address of the user using the client, and the total number of successful and failed registration.
Note: Any failed registration will be listed with a Registration Failure Code with the Registration Failure alert indicated on the client.
Additional Zoom Phone dashboards
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.