Address book fields for contacts
Agents can customize these fields when using the Profile tab to add or edit a contact.
Admin and supervisors can also customize these address book fields when using the Zoom web portal to add or edit a contact.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for adding or editing a contact
- Using Zoom desktop client: Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.9.3 or higher
- Using Zoom web portal: Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Display name: The customer's display name.
- Phone number: The customer's caller ID number. Click Add Number to add more phone numbers.
- Email: The customer's email address. Click Add Email to add more email addresses.
- Address book: The address book that the caller belongs to. You can assign multiple address books to the user. Address books are determined by your admin.
- Location (Optional)
- Account number (Optional)
- Company (Optional)
- Role (Optional)
Note: If you see other fields that's not covered in this article, they are custom address book variables.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.