Zoom installation error code 10002
This error occurs when either the source link of the Zoom installer package is broken or your antivirus software has quarantined files that have been downloaded by the Zoom installer.
How to fix it
Uninstall and reinstall Zoom
To fix this issue, you must reinstall Zoom.
- In the Windows search bar, search for "Control Panel."
- Click the Control Panel.
- If Control Panel is set to Category view, click Uninstall a Program. Alternatively, if View by is set to Large or Small icons, click Programs and Features.
- Select Zoom in the programs list, then click Uninstall.
- If prompted "Are you sure you want to uninstall Zoom?", click Yes.
- Once completed, download and reinstall Zoom.
If the issue persists, perform the following steps:
- Go to C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/Zoom, locate the installer.txt file, then copy it.
- Submit a request to Zoom Support and attach the installer.txt file.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.