Zoom error code 10004
Addressing this error depends on which category it belongs to:
- You received an error code after your macOS desktop client failed to perform an auto-update.
- You received an error code in some other scenario.
How to fix the macOS desktop client auto-update issue
Devices running macOS 13 Ventura beta 5 or higher with Zoom desktop client versions 5.11.6 - 5.12.0 may encounter this error when updating the desktop client.
To resolve the issue, visit the Download Center and manually install the newest version of the desktop client.
Note: IT deployments using a .plist file are unaffected
What to do when you receive this error code in all other scenarios
Submit a request to Zoom Support for troubleshooting assistance. Please provide the following:
- What operating system you are using
- What you were doing when you received this error
- Meeting ID, if in a meeting or trying to join/start a meeting
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.