Reporting on educational account statuses of sub accounts
Account owners and admins on bulk licensing accounts can view report data that shows the Children's Education Status setting for all of their sub accounts that provide educational services to children and whether they have completed the activation process. The Children's Education Status is for organizations that use Zoom products to provide educational services to children under age 18.
Prerequisites for generating an Educational Account Status report for sub accounts
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Bulk license account (not a reseller account)
- Children’s Education Status setting enabled
How to generate a report to view the Children's Education Status setting for sub accounts
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin on a bulk license account.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Sub Accounts.
- Click the Report tab.
- Click the plus icon in the Account Number field to select from existing accounts.
- In the Report Type drop-down, select Educational Account Status.
- Set a date range, then click Generate.
- Click Download next to the report that you just generated.
Once you download the report, you can view information such as the account name and number, if it’s an educational organization, age groups, current status, expiration time, and if they’ve opted out.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.