Agent status metrics glossary
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing contact center metrics
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
These metrics display the current number and percentage of agents in each status. Agents can change their availability status in the Zoom desktop client.
- Occupied (auto set and not selectable by agents): Agents in the Occupied status. This status is automatically set when they're in the following scenarios. They will not receive inbound notifications.
- In an active engagement (including if the engagement is placed on hold)
- In the wrap-up duration
- Occupied %: The percentage of the Online time in Occupied status.
- Offline: Agents that are signed out of Zoom Contact Center and are unavailable to receive inbound engagements or initiate outbound engagements.
- Online: The total duration of all agents signed in to Zoom Contact Center. This is calculated as the sum of the Ready, Not Ready, and Occupied status durations.
- Not Ready: Agents that set their status to Not Ready. Unavailable to receive inbound calls. They will be opted out of all queues they're a member of and will not receive inbound engagements.
Note: This also includes agents that select a custom Not Ready reason for being unavailable; for example, Break or Outbound Calls. Metrics for specific custom Not Ready reasons are not viewable in contact center analytics and reports.
- Not Ready %: The percentage of the Online time spent in the Not Ready status.
- Ready: Agents in the Ready status. This means they are available to receive inbound engagements for queues they're a member of and have opted in. They will receive inbound notifications from these queues.
- Ready %: The percentage of the Online time spent in the Ready status.
- Total Agents: The total number of members in the selected call queue.
- Utilization %: Occupied hours / Ready hours
These sub-statuses are for reporting purposes only and are exclusively available in agent reports. Agents cannot view their occupied sub-status in the Zoom desktop client.
- Dialing: Agent is in the process of making an outbound voice call or SMS message.
- Ringing: Zoom Contact Center is notifying the agent of an inbound engagement; or the agent is making an outbound call is waiting for the consumer to answer.
- Force: The status was automatically set.
- Holding: Agent placed the consumer on hold during a voice engagement.
- Inbound: Agent is handling an inbound engagement.
- Outbound: Agent is handling an outbound engagement.
- Transferring out: Agent is in the process of transferring a call using warm transfer.
- Transferring in: Agent is receiving a warm transfer.
- Wrapping up: Agent is in the wrap-up duration.
- Custom statuses: If set by the admin, you will also see custom statuses that agents selected.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.