Sending a problem report for Zoom Contact Center
If you are encountering an issue while using Zoom Contact Center, you can send a problem report and logs to Zoom. These problem reports and logs help our Support team troubleshoot the issue and arrive at a resolution. Learn more about sending a problem report and client logs.
Prerequisites for sending a problem report and client logs for Zoom Contact Center
- Zoom desktop client:
- macOS: 5.10.3 or higher
- Windows: 5.10.3 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to send a problem report for Zoom Contact Center
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click Statistics .
- Click Send report.
- In the Product drop-down menu, select Contact Center.
- In the Problem drop-down menu, select Contact Center and specify the date and time that the problem occurred.
- Under Description, Enter a brief description of the issue.
- Select the check box next to Include log file and system information to send the log files generated by the client to Zoom Support with the problem report.
- If you already have a support ticket open, select the check box next to I have a ticket ID, and enter the ticket number.
- Click Send.
Learn more about sending a problem report and client logs.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.