May 2022: Yealink VP59 stuck on bootup issue
When provisioning a new VP59 phone, there's a chance the phone will be bricked and stuck in the Yealink bootup logo. To prevent this, follow these steps to set up a firmware update rule to set the firmware version to stay at 18.104.22.168.
How to use firmware update rule to prevent the Yealink VP59 stuck on bootup issue
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- In the Desk Phone section, click Manage next to Firmware Update Rules.
- Click Add Rule to create a new firmware upgrade rule for VP59. Select the following:
- Device Type: Select Yealink.
- Device Model: Select vp59.
- Firmware Version: Select 22.214.171.124.
- Click Save.
This will enforce all the VP59 phone models in the account to stay at firmware version 126.96.36.199, including existing VP59 phones.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.