Setting up SAML auto mapping
Account owners and admins can use SAML auto mapping to automatically designate user groups, channels, or contact groups.
Prerequisites for configuring SAML auto mapping
- Account owner or admin privileges
- SSO configured
How to set up SAML auto mapping
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Advanced then Single Sign-On.
- Click the SAML Response Mapping tab.
- Scroll down to the SAML Auto Mapping section.
- Click Map to SAML Attribute next to the item that you want to automatically designate based on SAML value.
- User Group: Specify an attribute defined in your IdP to automatically create user groups.
- Channel: Specify an attribute defined in your IdP to automatically create channels. For example, if your IdP has a manager attribute, Zoom can automatically create several manager channels based on all IdP groups that have that manager attribute.
- Contact Group: Specify an attribute defined in your IdP to automatically create contact groups.
Note: This option is only available if you have the New Admin Experience enabled.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.