Viewing the Zoom Contact Center dashboard
The quality of service dashboard allows you to see the overall quality of voice calls and view data for specific locations, queues, agents, or engagements.
The dashboard uses Mean Opinion Score (MOS) as the main measurement to report on voice quality. MOS measures voice quality on a scale of 1 to 5. A score of 1 indicates unacceptable voice quality for all users. A score of 5 is the best voice quality, equivalent to speaking directly into a person's ear.
The dashboard uses a MOS of 3.5 as a general baseline to categorize calls. A MOS greater than or equal to 3.5 means good quality, while below 3.5 means poor quality.
This article covers:
- How to view the Zoom Contact Center quality of service dashboard
Prerequisites for viewing the Zoom Contact Center quality of service dashboard
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to view the Zoom Contact Center quality of service dashboard
You can view overall call quality data for Zoom Phone calls.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Dashboard.
- Click the Contact Center tab.
- (Optional) In the top-left corner, enter keywords in the search bar to filter data for a specific agent, queue, or engagement.
- (Optional) To change the period, click the date range in the top-left corner and select the start and end dates.
You will see the following data:
Inbound Calls and Outbound Calls sections
Displays the average call quality for inbound and outbound voice calls in the selected time period.
- If you have multiple sites, click the site drop-down menu to filter data by site.
- The pie chart on the left side shows the percentage of good (blue) versus bad (red) quality calls during the selected time period.
Avg. MOS and Volume section
- The line graph (measured by the right-side axis) shows the the change in MOS during the selected time period. A dotted line means the MOS was not available.
- The bar graph (measured by the left-side axis) shows the number calls during the selected time period.
- Hover over the line or bar graph to see the MOS and call volume for a specific day.
Usage Data section
Displays the percentage of good versus bad quality calls based on agents' Zoom desktop client platform, and agents' and consumers' voice codec. Hover over the platform to see a breakdown of Bad, OK, and Good quality calls.
Agent Area Quality section
Displays MOS by country/region. Click Drill in to see a list of associated engagements and network statistics. See definitions of these statistics and recommended ranges.
Bad quality calls
Displays the top 10 bad quality calls (MOS of less than 3.5) during the selected time period. Click Details to see the associated engagement and network statistics. See definitions of these statistics and recommended ranges.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.