Sending a Zoom Phone problem report
If you are encountering an issue while using Zoom Phone, you can send a problem report to Zoom Support. This problem reports help our Support team troubleshoot the issue and arrive at a resolution. If you do not already have a ticket open with Zoom, we recommend opening a ticket with support first before sending the report.
If you are having issues with Zoom Meetings or Webinars, please refer to the dedicated article for submitting a meeting or webinar problem report.
This article covers:
- How to send a problem report from the Zoom desktop client
- How to send a problem report from the Zoom mobile app
- How to send a problem report from a Zoom Phone Appliance (ZPA)
Prerequisites for sending a problem report and client logs to Zoom Support
- Zoom Phone license
- Zoom desktop client:
- macOS version 4.6.0 (13614.1202) or higher
- Windows version 4.6.0 (13610.1201) or higher
- Linux version 5.0.0 or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android version 5.0.0 or higher
- iOS version 5.0.0 or higher
How to send a problem report from the Zoom desktop client
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click Phone .
- Click Send report.
- Select a problem from the Problem drop-down list, and specify the date and time that the problem occurred.
- Under Description, Enter a brief description of the issue.
- Select the check box next to Include log file and system information to send the log files generated by the client to Zoom Support with the problem report.
- If you already have a support ticket open, select the check box next to I have a ticket ID, and enter the ticket number.
- Click Send.
How to send a problem report from the Zoom mobile app
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap the More icon .
- Tap the Phone section.
- Tap Report Problem.
- Specify the following:
- Problem: Choose the problem being reported. Once something is selected, a text box is displayed to provide space to explain the problem in a step-by-step description of the issue, if possible.
- Time of Occurrence: Specify the date and time the problem occurred.
- Send Log: Allow log files generated by the client to be sent to Zoom Support.
- I have a ticket ID: If you already have a support ticket, enter the ticket number.
- Tap Send.
How to send a problem report from a Zoom Phone Appliance (ZPA)
- On the ZPA device, select More.
- Select Settings, then General.
- Select Send Information to Zoom.
- Enter a brief description of the issue and your Zoom Support ticket number.
- Select a Log type as follow:
- Basic: For all issues
- Audio: For audio quality issues
- Crash Dump: For application or phone crashes or the app not responding errors
- Press Send.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.