Managing the Registration & Ticketing tab
In the Analytics section (Host Analytics Dashboard) of the event creation flow, the Registration & Ticketing tab includes metrics for event registration and ticketing, the event details page, and event source tracking.
This article covers:
- How to view the Registration & Ticketing tab’s metrics
- How to download CSV reports
Prerequisites for managing the Registration & Ticketing tab
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to view the Registration & Ticketing tab’s metrics
You can track your event registration and ticketing with the following charts:
- Registration by day: Bar chart that displays daily registration. Compares registration by ticket names.
- Registration by Country: Pie chart that displays registration by different countries. Compares registration by country.
- Registration Breakdown by Custom Registration Questions: The charts display a breakdown of registration by the number of custom registration questions that hosts set up (only applicable to single-choice and multiple-choice questions). Pie charts display the total registration breakdown by single-choice registration question responses. Bar charts display total registration by multiple-choice registration question responses.
You can filter your registration and ticketing results by country. In the search box, enter the country that you want to filter and click Apply. The charts will display results only based on that country.
You can also view metrics for the event details page and event source tracking.
Event Details Page
In the top-right corner of the Event Details Page section, you can click View Event Details to open the event details page of the event in a new window.
In the Event Discovery section, you can view the following information:
- Total unique visits: This measures the total number of unique visits made to a page.
- Total registrants: This measures the total number of registrants for an event. This metric does not include registrations from special role tickets and refunded tickets.
- Top 5 Filters Selected: This section highlights the top-5 filters most frequently selected by users who visit the event page.
In the Tab Discovery section, you can view the following information:
- Sessions: This measures the total number of unique visits made to "Sessions" on the event page.
- Sponsors: This measures the total number of unique visits made to "Sponsors" on the event page.
- Speakers: This measures the total number of unique visits made to "Speakers" on the event page.
Event Source Tracking
Note: You must set up source tracking for your event, using the Registration Tools on the Manage Registration page.
Source tracking allows you to see where your registrants are coming from if you share the event registration page in multiple locations. Hosts can generate a unique event link for each keyword and track the metrics on registrants’ and visitors’ event views through each link.
You can view the analytics for the following:
- Source Name: The name of the source that you're tracking.
- Visitors: The number of visitors from that link.
- Registrants: The number of registrations from that link.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results 10, 25, or 50 results per page.
You can also use the search function to perform a search according to the source name.
How to download CSV reports
At the top right of the page, click Download CSV. Then, select which report(s) you want to download:
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.