Managing the Analytics Attendees tab
Under the Analytics section (Host Analytics Dashboard) of the event creation flow, the Attendees tab includes metrics for your event and session attendance. It also includes lobby analytics.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for managing the Analytics Attendees tab
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
- There is a dependency with Windows' Webview package for Windows platform; while version 5.7.6 does support Zoom Events, it may cause a blank lobby experience for hosts.
- For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to view the Attendees tab's metrics
You can filter your attendee results by country. In the search box, enter the country that you want to filter and click Apply. The metrics and charts will display results only based on that country.
A summary of the event's data is provided at the top of the page:
- Participated in Group Chats: The number of attendees who sent or responded to at least 1 message in a group chat (e.g., lobby chat, session chat).
- Participated in 1:1 Chats: The number of attendees who sent or responded to at least 1 message in a 1:1 chat.
- Have Networking Profiles: The number of attendees who have networking profiles.
- Made Connections: The number of attendees who made at least 1 connection.
- Responded to Surveys: The number of attendees who responded to at least 1 survey.
- Event Turn Out Rate: The percentage of the event's turn out rate.
- Responded to Polls: The number of attendees who responded to at least 1 poll.
- Asked Questions: The number of attendees who asked at least 1 question.
You can track your attendees with the following charts:
- Attendance Breakdown by Number of Sessions Attended: Bar chart that displays the number of attendees joining a specific number of sessions during the event.
- Attendance Breakdown by Minutes Spent in Sessions: Bar chart that displays the number of attendees spending a specific number of minutes in sessions during the event.
- Attendees by Country: Pie chart that displays attendance by different countries. Compares attendance by country.
- Attendees by Ticket Name: Pie chart that displays attendance by different ticket names. Compares attendance by ticket name.
You can drag and move these charts in the order that you want. You can also use the Filter Label dropdown menu to select the label that you want to filter your data.
In the Lobby Analytics section, you can view the following information:
- Total unique attendees who joined Lobby: This measures the total number of unique visits made to the lobby since the lobby was opened. Multiple views of the same user will only count once.
- Lobby attendance (last 5 minutes): This measures the total number of unique visits made to the lobby in the last 5 minutes.
- Average time spent in lobby: The aggregate amount of time spent by attendees who visit the lobby. The total number of unique attendees who visit the lobby.
- Total chat messages sent: This measures the total number of messages sent in group chats and direct messages by all users in the lobby.
- Top selected filters: This section highlights which filters are most frequently selected by users who visit the lobby.
In the Sessions section, you can view the following information:
- Total bookmarks: This measures the total number of sessions bookmarked by all users in the lobby.
- Top bookmarks: This is a list of the top 5 sessions bookmarked by users.
- Top viewed sessions: This is a list of the top 5 sessions with the most unique visits made by users to the session details page.
How to download CSV reports
At the top right of the page, click Download CSV. Then, select which report(s) you want to download:
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.