Managing the Analytics Expo tab
Under the Analytics section (Host Analytics Dashboard) of the event creation flow, the Expo tab includes metrics for your event’s expo, booth attendance, and expo attendance.
This article covers:
- How to manage the Expo tab
- How to download CSV reports
Prerequisites for managing the Expo tab in Analytics
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to manage the Expo tab
You can view the analytics for daily expo event performance:
- Time period: This shows the aggregate total for all the days the (sponsored or non-sponsored) booth was open.
- Expo Floor Visits: This is the number of unique users who visit the expo floor (by users clicking the Expo tab and selecting Join the expo floor).
- Booth visits: This is the number of unique visits made to any booth on the expo floor.
- Booth session joins: This is the number of unique joins made to any booth session on the expo floor.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results 10, 25, or 50 results per page.
You can track the performance of a specific booth. The data is the aggregated time, across the days the event was live:
- Booths: This shows data for every booth.
- Booth Joins: This is the number of unique visits/joins made to any booth on the expo floor.
- Session Joins: This is the number of unique joins made to any booth session on the expo floor.
- Info clicks: This is the number of unique views of a booth's info.
- Video clicks: This is the number of unique users who play a video while viewing booth info.
- Image clicks: This is the number of unique users who click any image while viewing booth info.
- File downloads: This is the number of unique downloads of materials from the booth info page.
- Total Join Session Duration (min): Displays how long an attendee(s) joined a booth session.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display in the Event Sessions section. You can either use the Columns button and enable or disable column toggles, or you can use the vertical dots by each column name to select the columns you want to hide or display.
Use the Columns button
- In the top left corner of the Event Sessions section, click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) In the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information will be displayed. When disabled, the column and its information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All Event Sessions columns and their information will be hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All Event Sessions columns and their information will be displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Event Sessions section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
- Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
- Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
Sort Event Expo
Each column has a sorting icon that shows that the columns can be sorted. A column with the double arrow icon indicates that sorting is not active for this column. Clicking the double arrow icon will sort the column in descending order.
After the click, the double arrow icon will be changed to a down arrow . Clicking the down arrow will sort the column in ascending order. After the click, the down arrow icon will be changed to an up arrow .
How to download CSV reports
At the top right of the page, click Download CSV. Then, select which report(s) you want to download:
This includes all metrics from the Event Expo.
Expo Attendance by Booth
This includes reports on an expo's booth performance, registrant details, and registrants' attendance (or absence) information. Hosts can view and download both non-sponsored and sponsored booth data.
When you select the Expo Attendance by Booth report option, an Attendance by Booth pop-up window will appear. In the pop-up window, select which booth attendance report(s) to download. Additionally, in the pop-up window, the host can use the search box to search for a booth(s). The host can select more than 1 booth. When multiple booths are selected, their attendance reports will download in a ZIP file, which contains all individual booth attendance reports.
The Expo Attendance by Booth CSV reports will display the following columns of attendee data:
- Booth Name
- Display Name (Attendee)
- Email (Attendee)
- Booth visits
- Click on booth
- Duration spent in booth (in minutes)
- Booth Space: Absent or Attended
- Marketing Opt-In: Attendees’ marketing opt-in preferences are displayed in this column.
- Duration spent in session (in minutes)
- PDF Download (per PDF file)
- Attendee custom registration answers
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.