Managing the Analytics Sponsors tab
This article covers:
- How to manage the Sponsors tab in the Host Analytics Dashboard
- How to download a CSV report
Prerequisites for managing the Analytics Sponsors tab
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to manage the Sponsors tab in the Host Analytics Dashboard
You can keep track of how many Views and Chat messages each event sponsor has received from attendees.
Use the dropdown menu under the table to display results 10, 25, or 50 results per page.
Enable or disable columns
You can select the columns and the columns' information that you want to hide or display in the Event Sessions section. You can either use the Columns button and enable or disable column toggles, or you can use the vertical dots by each column name to select the columns you want to hide or display.
Use the Columns button
- In the top left corner of the Event Sessions section, click the Columns button.
A menu will display the column toggles you can enable or disable.
- (Optional) In the column menu, use the search box to find a column.
- To the left of each column name, click the toggle to enable or disable it.
When enabled, the column and its information are displayed. When disabled, the column and its information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Hide all button to disable all column toggles.
All Event Sessions columns and their information are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the Show all button to enable all column toggles.
All Event Sessions columns and their information are displayed.
Use the vertical dots
- In the Event Sessions section, hover your mouse over a column name.
- To the right of the column name, click the 3 vertical dots , then select the following actions:
- Hide: Selecting this will hide the column and its information.
- Show columns: Selecting this will make the column toggle menu appear, where you can enable or disable columns you want to display or hide.
Sort Event Sponsors
Each column has a sorting icon to indicate that you can sort the column. A column with the double arrow icon indicates that sorting is not active for this column. Clicking the double arrow icon will sort the column in descending order.
After the click, the double arrow icon will be changed to a down arrow . Clicking the down arrow will sort the column in ascending order. After the click, the down arrow icon will be changed to an up arrow .
How to download a CSV report
At the top right corner of the page, click Download CSV, then Event Sponsors to download a CSV file of all metrics from Event Sponsors.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.