Managing the Analytics Surveys & Polls tab
When creating a single session or multiple sessions event, you can create polls for a session and add questions to a survey when completing the information under the Advanced Options tab. You can find your survey results in this Surveys & Polls tab.
This article covers:
- How to manage the Survey & Polls tab in the Analytics section
- How to view the Survey & Polls tab's metrics
- How to export survey reports
Prerequisites for managing the Analytics Survey & Polls tab
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.8.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.8.6 or higher
- Android: 5.8.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Zoom Events license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to manage the Survey & Polls tab in the Analytics section
In the Surveys & Polls tab, the number of surveys for your event will be displayed. To the right of the number of surveys is the Export button, which you can use to download and view your event’s survey reports.
How to view the Survey & Polls tab's metrics
At the top of the page, you can view the following metrics:
- Total # of Surveys setup
- Avg Survey Response Rate
- Total# of Polls setup
- Avg Poll Response Rate
View the Surveys tab
When you click the Surveys tab, you can view high-level attendee metrics for each survey. View the following information about each survey from your event or event sessions:
- Event/Session Name: The event survey name and session survey name(s) will be displayed. The session name is the session that the survey was conducted.
- Survey Response Rate
- View Response: View the attendees' survey responses.
View the Polls tab
When you click the Polls tab, you can view high-level attendee metrics for each poll. View the following information about each poll from your event or event sessions:
- Session Name: The session poll name(s) will be displayed. The session name is the session that the poll was conducted.
- Poll Name / Question
- Poll Response Rate
- View Response: View the attendees' poll responses.
How to export survey reports
- In the Survey & Polls tab, in the top right corner, click the Download CSV button.
- Select if you want to download the Surveys Report or the Polls Report.
A CSV file of your report will download.
- View your survey reports in the CSV file.
View Surveys Report
Your CSV file will separate your survey results by session names in an event. For surveys, the CSV file will display the following:
- User email
- Survey question
- Survey question responses
- Additional comments (if applicable)
View Polls Report
Your CSV file will display the poll results and include responses from all the polls in the event.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.