Managing the Lobby tab
After accessing the Lobby tab in the event creation flow, you can modify the lobby home masthead, enable or disable your event’s chat, and pause or resume expo. The Lobby tab helps hosts manage a centralized control panel for their lobby, chat, and expo settings.
Prerequisites for managing the Lobby tab
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events Unlimited license or Zoom Events Pay Per Attendee license
Note: For access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features, we strongly recommend hosts to update to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile application.
How to access the Lobby tab in Zoom Events
- Create a Zoom Event or edit an upcoming event to access the event setup.
- In the event creation flow navigation menu, click Event Experience, then click Lobby.
The Lobby page will appear.
- Click the tab that has the settings you want to manage:
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.